APC has everything you need for Driveway Paving in Parafield Gardens | Salisbury
Your driveway is one of the first impressions of your home and aesthetics as well as functionality is important. Australian Paving Centre are here to help you leave the best first and last impression when coming to and from your home.
Our driveway paving resources helps you to understand and determine paving types, various colours, styles, textures and sizes with various looks that can enhance your property. Driveway pavers need to consider –
- Versatility and Durability – Some types of pavers contribute to the drainage system of your driveway. Pavers are also four times stronger than poured concrete. They are so durable and are the perfect choice for various soil conditions where poured concrete would otherwise crack. An interlocking paving pattern can also increase its strength.
- Safety – Pavers that are slip-resistant, allowing for accident free walking and driving, during wet weather conditions.
- Flexibility to Custom Design – Pavers are available in many colours and shapes. They may also be laid in interlocking patterns that add characteristic and increase strength.
- Easy Installation – Pavers can be installed quickly and easily without the need for heavy equipment due to their generally small size. They may also be used as soon as they are laid, as opposed to poured concrete, which requires a certain period of time for curing.
- Little to No Maintenance Needed – Damaged pavers can be easily repaired by lifting the affected area, re-grading and re-compacting the base and bedding sand, and relaying pavers. They require very little maintenance, especially if the drainage system is fit properly.
Before selecting your driveway pavers, read through our articles to understand why choosing the right paver as well as your paving pattern, is important. At Australian Paving Centre we take pride in our knowledge in the field and industry. We are always looking to assist our customers with insights and information. Explore our blog posts below that range anywhere from picking the right pavers, paving patterns, colours and more.
If you get stuck you can always reach out to your local APC team of experts and ask any questions you want.